- Business Startups
- Speaking Services
- Teaching Services
- Coaching Services
- Leadership Training
- Empowerment Mentoring
Your Area of Interest
We provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within.
Key Benefits of Leadership Training in a Group: Increase your own experience and confidence Sharpen your business and personal skills Create real progress in your business and your life Add an instant and valuable support network Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members Study the proven and tested leadership principles, create an action plan and the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals Receive critical insights into yourself Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there! All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea. Napoleon Hill Please contact me to discuss your Leadership Training Development needs.
Leadership Assessment Tool
Following John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership, the assessment measures 64 attributes that measure an individual on the attributes that help leaders have success at each level:
- Position - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- Permission - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Production - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- People Development - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- Pinnacle - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- The ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.